Wireframes, specs, and visual design for the checkout process
Wireframes, specs, and visual design for the registration and login process.
Specs and wireframes for Page 3: Tour detail
31: Company Profile page, wires and specs
Logged in home page screen visual design.
Specs and wireframes for the sign up screens
Specs and wires for Add Container Page
Wireframes and specs for all sizes of the container listing page
Screen 4: View Container Page wireframes
Home page for v1 will just be the login screen. No wireframes needed, just v...
Tour listing page specs for iOS
Visual design for the Tour detail screens on iOS
Wireframes and specs for the user dashboard screens.
Wireframes for Page 3: Edit Container
Wireframes and specs for payment page
Wireframes and specs for the tour listing page
SeaDay User Flow v1.0 screens and flow map
To understand the basic concept of photography one really needs to understan...
This lesson is an introduction to the basics of photography. This lesson wit...
Just because you can't eat candy doesn't mean you can't have a little eye-candy with your dinner!! Tonight I thought I'd treat myself to a little ...
I'm looking forward to trying out the kettlebell swings after reading about them in the book. I'm definitely more biased toward the idea of the ke...
Which body composition scale is best for measuring body fat and muscle percentages? The one I'm currently using isn't accurate at all.
Error: The selected files could not be copied from '' because this machine is not a member of the Home Share for the account ''
I tried to copy some music files on my iPad into my iTunes Library but I received this error "The selected files could not be copied from ...
As a first-time home buyer what do I need to know and what are the steps of buying a new home?
I've heard horror stories about adjustable rate mortgages yet the interest rate seems lower than fixed rate mortgages. Which is better?
What are the typical types of closing costs to expect when buying a house and how much do they cost on average?
I'm in the market to buy a house and would like to know what process is involved in securing a mortgage with a lender.
I'm a first-time home buyer. When researching houses how do I determine what price range I can afford to pay and how good does my credit have to b...
What do I need to do once I've found my dream home?
What are the general "customary" practices?
I heard every buyer needs one when purchasing a home.
How do I know how much is too little vs too much?
I've heard that tomato blight can take out a whole season of tomato crops if it strikes. What exactly is it how do you know if your tomato has it...
It is beautiful and healthy and still producing flowers. The main stalks fell over and there is additional growth at the base that has sprouted int...
looking for seedlings or small plants not seeds themselves.
- “His innovations have included everything from caramelizing olive oil to turning potato chips into foam to serving tapas inside of crystal shoes.”
- “He owns world class restaurants, is the dean of The International Culinary Centre and one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World.”
- “Jose Andres is an internationally-recognized culinary innovator, successfully interpreting both avant-garde and traditional Spanish cuisine.”
- “Yamamoto's creations are dazzling and inventive yet still rooted in kaiseki tradition, using new techniques only when appropriate.”
- “His best dishes include a Candy Apple, powdered ice cream encased inside a candy shell and a crab hot pot annotated with a sketch of how it was made.”
- “He quest for knowledge is limitless, once sending in a sea eel for a CT scan to better understand its bone structure and create the cleanest cut.”
- “Eating at Quique Dacosta's restaurant was a life-changing experience and is definitely on the same level as El Bulli.”
- “Their signature dish, Cubalibre de Foie Gras, is a gel made from a reduction of Coca Cola, rum, and lemon peel, which is emulsified with foie gras.”
- “Anyone seriously interested in innovative but tasty modernist cuisine should go to Quique Dacosta to experience his conceptual avant-garde dishes.”
Best Adventure Photographer
- “Brian has gone to great lengths to capture the perfect shot, spending months on fishing boats, diving under polar ice, and living on the sea floor.”
- “Brian uses his photography to raise awareness about real issues such as global warming, endangered whales, and the depletion of world fisheries.”
- “Brian is an award-winning National Geographic Magazine photographer who has published 19 NatGeo stories and 5 gorgeous books.”
- “In January, Garrett reportedly caught a monster 100-foot wave in Portgual, breaking his own world record for the biggest wave ever surfed.”
- “Garrett is the most decorated tow surfer to date, one of the few big wave surfers to win or be nominated in every XXL event over the last decade.”
- “He's a true extreme surfing pioneer, first to tow into waves by helicopter, ride tsunamis from glacier waves, and stand-up paddle Pipeline/Mavericks”
- “Takazawa creates a full sensory experience with his inventive dishes, such as fish sprinkled with frozen powdered sauce which evokes falling snow.”
- “He even customizes his ingredients: the chickens that produce his eggs are fed a diet of night-harvested wine grapes to produce a more flavorful egg.”
- “Even the water Takazawa uses to cook with is chosen for it's unique flavor, sourced from a special spring in Oita where my mother was born.”
- “Andrieu started a global macaron movement when his book, 'Laduree Sucre', revealed the secret recipe of the original macaron for the first time ever.”
- “Andrieu was pastry chef for 14 years at Patisserie Laduree, the inventor of the macaron and the most well known producers of macarons in the world.”
- “Andrieu was the chef de partie at the three-Michelin starred restaurant Bras under celebrated avant-garde chef Michel Bras.”
- “Nate's recipe for 'Lamb and Ricotta Crespelle with Tomato and Pecorino' from A16 is one of the best things I've ever made. His book is pure genius.”
- “Nate's butchery background is evidenced by his genuine passion for meat, using ninja knife skills to break down whole animals and use every part.”
- “Highly decorated chef, earning the James Beard 'Rising Star Chef of 2009', winning the 'Chopped All-Stars' show, and competed for the Iron Chef title”
- “Meg's macarons are always consistent, with a perfectly brittle outer shell that's moist chewy on the inside and filled with velvety-smooth goodness.”
- “Meg uses all-natural organic ingredients, never using dyes to color her macarons, which look earthy and natural with flecks of freshly ground almonds.”
- “Meg's patisserie 'Miette' was named one of the top ten pastry shops in the world by Conde Nast.”
- “Brian built a 2.5 billion company by capturing the untapped niche between couch surfing and hotels by capitalizing on pre-existing spare rooms.”
- “Brian put his product to the ultimate test, giving up his bedroom for nine months and living exclusively in rooms booked on Airbnb.”
- “Coming from design backgrounds, Chesky and his partner launched and funded airbnb with zero technical ability.”
- “Judith Hill is a remarkable one-of-a-kind singer whose emotional performances and powerful voice reaches the depths of your soul.”
- “Judith is the embodiment of a seasoned professional, with uniquely stylized arrangements, commanding stage presence, and impeccable vocal control.”
- “Judith's performances exhibit unparalleled artistry and maturity, and leave an indelible mark behind.”